Good luck trying to find out what schedule the MBTA is running today on that fancy new website. At least the old site would have said up top.
Took awhile for me to find it, it was in the news section
Presidents' Day Service Schedule - Monday, February 19
Start Date: 02/12/2007 End Date: 02/20/2007 Email: email@example.com
Today, the MBTA announced its service schedule for Presidents’ Day, Monday, February 19, 2007. The operations schedule is as follows:
· Blue, Orange, and red Line trains, Green Line streetcars will operate on a Saturday schedule.
· Buses and trackless trolleys will operate on a Saturday schedule. Please Note: Express bus service on the following routes will operate on a modified schedule: 325, 326, 352, 354, 355, 501, 502, 504.
· Commuter rail trains will operate on a Saturday schedule.
· Hingham, Quincy and Hull commuter boat service will operate on a regular weekday schedule.
· Inner Harbor Ferry Service – Charlestown to Long Wharf will operate on a regular weekday schedule.
· THE RIDE will operate on a Saturday schedule.
For more information on routes, schedules, and fares, please call the MBTA Customer Service Center at 617-222-3200 or 1-800-392-6100 (hearing impaired TDD 617-222-5146). Also, you can visit us on-line at www.mbta.com
Adam over at universalhub.com has a link showing how well the T removed snow and ice in Roslindale Square
Boston requires property owners to clear the sidewalks in front of their property. Naturally, the law doesn't apply to public authorities, such as the MBTA, which maybe is why one entire side of Belgrade Avenue in Roslindale Square (from South Street to Corinth Street) is covered in ice - it's next to the T's Roslindale Village commuter-rail stop. They couldn't even be bothered to clear away the ice at the bus stop where seven different lines are supposed to pick up and discharge passengers (that's the retaining wall for the train station parking lot next to the sidewalk). Picture taken Sunday afternoon, several days after the nor'icester.