Thursday, February 08, 2007

Charlie's Mailbag - February 8th - T Employee Appreciation Month Update

The mailbag at charlieonthembta@gmail.com brings some good news this morning.

From Fred who started the idea of T Employee Appreciation Month
Just wanted to let you know that I received a letter today back from the T, Cheryl Hinton, Director of Bus Operations thanking me for my letter about Operator Wright and letting me know he received an official commendation and it was going in his permanent record. I have another letter ready to fire off for another good service effort by a driver.

I'm glad they at least respond.

- Fred

That is great to hear.

Please let us know about the GOOD T employees by clicking here.

1 comment:

Ron Newman said...

I used the Customer Comment Form to commend Karen at Davis Square.

I'll send another one in for Bernice if I ever see her again (so I can say exactly what shift she was working and when)